Today's APS Topic- All About Enrollment Keys

Today's APS Topic- All About Enrollment Keys

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Everyone,

As these are a new feature in Term 2, I’d like to offer a brief explanation of Enrollment Keys. Enrollment keys are a code that you will be required to enter when enrolling for any course that has a prerequisite (in other words a course that must be taken before you are allowed to take another course.) A listing of these courses can be found in the “Course Sequence” and “Enrollment Key Directory” documents on the APS website. Courses that require enrollment keys are marked with a key symbol on the page where they are listed.

For those of you who took courses in Term 1, enrollment keys for every course you passed were emailed to you on 5/9. If you did not receive these codes, please check the junk or spam folder in your email account.

For those of you taking a course in Term 2, once you have completed the posttest and passed the course, you will find the key on the front page of the course below the three icons (Start Course, etc.) If there is a course that follows the one you just passed, there will be a link you can click on that will take you directly to enroll in that course if you so choose.

Please print or download and save this key for future reference, and do not share it with anyone else. Keep in mind that every course you pass awards an enrollment key -- but it may not be needed for any other course at the moment. I hope this is helpful, but as always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Tara