Academy of Peer Services staff will be on vacation through Monday, May 27. Staff will be available to answer your questions on Tuesday, May 28. In the meantime, plan to join us at these upcoming events:
- Tuesday, May 28 is the next Academy of Peer Services Virtual Community online networking meeting. To subscribe (free) to receive notifications and the connection information for these and other Virtual Community opportunities, click here.
- Friday, May 31 is the next Academy of Peer Services webinar, starting a new series called The Faces and Places of Peer Support. Kirsten Vincent of Housing Options Made Easy will share peer practices that have been very successful in her region and will introduce an innovative new peer practice that we hope will soon spread like wildfire! Seating in these webinars is limited, so register now to guarantee your seat in this live webinar. To learn more, click here.
- Saturday, June 1 is the deadline for articles and announcements for the next newsletter. Send information to email@example.com.
- Wednesday, May 29 from 6-8 pm is “Envisioning the Future of the Peer Workforce,” the NYC Peer Workforce Coalition Summit for Working Peers at the LGBTQ Center on W. 13th Street. An RSVP is required. To learn more, click here.
- The New York City Peer and Community Health Worker Workforce Consortium held the first in the Professional and Leadership Development webinar Series on May 10. View the recording and share this information with others!
Save the Dates: Friday, June 7 for the next Networking Breakfast and June 14 for the next NYC Peer and Community Health Workforce Consortium webinar: Supporting Financial Wellness with Oscar Jimenez-Solomon, and stories of financial hope! To register, click here.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend and start to the summer season!