- Sept 24 webinar on Financial Wellness and Peer Support. To learn more, click here.
- Oct. 1 webinar on A Tale of Two Peer Certifications: CPS and CRPA. To learn more, click here.
- An invitation to participate in a research study on Satisfaction among Peer Support Staff. To learn more, click here
If you will be at the NYAPRS Conference, visit us at the exhibit table or workshop "Behind the Scenes at the Academy of Peer Services and the New York Peer Specialist Certification Board." We will discuss the different functions of APS and the NYPSCB, and answer questions for you there. Starting this month, Maryam Husamudeen, APS User Support Specialist has a column in the newsletter, "Ask Maryam" where she answers the most common questions she receives from Academy users. To access back issues of the newsletter, click here
Virtual Community Networking Meetings are held online on the 2nd and last Tuesday of the month. Join us!
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 (7:00 – 8:00 pm) - new time
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 at 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Navigate our site to see what else is new!
(Share this newsletter with others!)
To view the full issue, click here
To access current and back issues of the newsletter, click here
To subscribe to our free Virtual Community mailing list, click here.
To send announcements of interest to the peer support workforce in New York State, send email to email@example.com.