Today is the last day to submit a scholarship application for the New York Peer Specialist Certification Board Conference.
The conference will be on November 18 and 19 at the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel.
In order to qualify for a scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Actively certified by the NYPSCB or have a pending certification application
- Live or work in New York State
- Need financial assistance to attend
- Are able to cover the costs of your own travel and meals while at the conference
- If employed, your employer is unable or unwilling to cover the costs for registration
In order to be considered for a scholarship that includes hotel accommodations for November 17, 2019, you must:
- Live at least 50 miles from the hotel venue & can’t attend without a hotel room
- Be willing to share a hotel room with another scholarship attendee
Please do not submit an application if you do not meet all of the criteria above. To access the scholarship application, click here.
For more information about the conference, visit the New York Peer Specialist Certification Board website: http://nypeerspecialist.org/
Do not submit scholarship applications to the Academy of Peer Services. We cannot accept them and will not be able to forward them.
This notification is posted for your information only.